553 South Bethlehem Pike
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Built in 1743-1748 by Samuel Morris, a wealthy Quaker entrepreneur, it is one of the finest surviving early Georgian mansions in Pennsylvania. The house is interpreted featuring fine furniture, ceramics, and paintings and juxtaposing the 18th-century “Colonial” with the 20th-century “Colonial Revival” periods. Gardens of flowers and herbs may be enjoyed.
Open for tours every Sunday from April through October.